The visitor is responsible and guarantees that the personal data provided to Tauló Art are truthful and has, where appropriate, with proper authorization to do so from the owner of the same.
Tauló Art will treat the personal data linked to its web spaces respecting the requirements of current legislation, highlighting:
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Tauló Art, with address at Av. de la playa 9 07400 Alcúdia and 43215865S
The Data Protection Officer of Tauló Art is the person in charge of assisting you in any question that may arise regarding the protection of your personal data and to ensure compliance with the legislation on data protection. You can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The data that Tauló Art collects through different ways (website, email, electronic forms or forms and paper documents) within its activity, are treated with the following purposes:
- Manage and process any type of request for information, including those aimed at becoming a member, volunteer or donor.
- Keep our members, volunteers, students and those interested in collaborating, informed of the activities and actions we carry out.
- Control and manage the applications and tools developed by Tauló Art, which are necessary for the development and management of social activities carried out by our institution.
- Dissemination of our activities. Send communications by any means (sms, telephone, e-mail, postal mail) related to the activities and social actions we carry out.
- Personnel selection processes for a job position.
How long do we keep your data?
In the case of Suppliers, Customers, Partners, Volunteers, Collaborators and Staff, we keep your data for the duration of your contractual relationship with us and, thereafter, for the mandatory legal period.
In the event that the data provided is associated with a purchase or donation, Spanish law requires us to keep it for at least five years.
Why do we use your personal data?
Your personal data are processed by Tauló Art on the following legal bases:
- Your consent or have been provided voluntarily by you by any means. In this sense, the inclusion of personal data in files is absolutely voluntary and its collection is duly announced.
- The maintenance, development and execution of a contractual relationship that we maintain with you, in the case of: (i) provision of services; (ii) labor, commercial, administrative relationship, among others.
- The management, coordination and control of our: (i) volunteers, (ii) partners; (iii) Donors (iv) and all persons who maintain a direct or indirect relationship with Tauló Art through our solidarity projects.
- The development, management and execution of solidarity actions and aid to the most disadvantaged groups that we carry out.
Health and social services.
- For legitimate interest of Tauló Art, always respecting your right to the protection of personal data, honor and privacy, for the development and dissemination of our humanitarian and social activities.
To whom will we communicate your data?
Your data will be kept under strict security measures to ensure their confidentiality and security. Similarly, they will only be disclosed to the following entities and for the following purposes:
- Entities and suppliers that provide services to Tauló Art for the proper execution of our activities and projects. These entities and suppliers sign with us the corresponding data processing contract in compliance with current data protection regulations. To give you examples of the services they provide us and that may involve the processing of your personal data on behalf of Tauló Art, we can mention, but not limited to: multidisciplinary professional services, logistics, legal advice, technology services, computer services, courier and delivery, maintenance, security and surveillance, advertising and marketing, call center, etc...
- Public and private entities that collaborate with us, for the control and monitoring of the projects for which they grant us their financing.
- Administrations and corresponding public organizations for compliance with the regulations in force or by legal imperative.
Only in cases where the transfer of data is required by law or is necessary to deal with an emergency situation that requires the cooperation of persons or entities other than those mentioned above, your data may be transferred to third parties to the extent necessary to comply with current legislation or to deal with the emergency situation in question.
Also, in the context of international relations and international data transfers:
What security measures do we apply to personal data?
We apply the necessary security measures to prevent theft, alteration or unauthorized access to data, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as risks of varying likelihood and severity to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
In the case of contracting services, we require and ensure that the processor applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the existing risks, as stated in art. 32 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
We also perform Impact Assessments on those processing operations that we consider may have a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, in order to implement the necessary and appropriate measures to prevent a breach of confidentiality.
What channels do we use to obtain your data?
Tauló Art obtains personal data through the following channels:
- Forms and Questionnaires through our Web pages. The type and amount of information that Tauló Art receives and keeps depends on the way you use Tauló Art's web spaces. You can access almost all the pages without indicating who you are and without giving us any personal information.
- Directly from the interested parties.
- Through collaboration agreements with organizations and institutions.
What categories of data do we process?
We process the following categories of data, depending on the circumstances of your relationship with us:
- Identification data
- Mailing address and e-mail addresses.
- Telephone numbers
- General characteristics data.
- Specially protected data (Arts. 9 and 10 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679).
What are your rights?
Everyone has the right to know if Tauló Art processes their personal data. You also have the right to:
- Access your personal data,
- Request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected,
- Oppose the processing of your data, for reasons related to your particular situation, requesting that they not be processed by Tauló Art.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Withdraw, whenever you want, the consent given, without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment that we have made prior to such withdrawal.
When you exercise your rights of deletion, opposition, limitation or withdraw your consent, Tauló Art will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
All these rights may be exercised by contacting us at the following addresses: Tauló Art, XXXXX (Att. Data Protection Delegate) or, if you prefer, via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember that whenever you exercise any of the rights that we have exposed to you, accompany your request with a copy of your ID card or equivalent document that allows us to verify your identity.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with the way we have attended to your rights, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through the Web page www.aepd.es.
What can you do if you do not want to receive commercial communications?
In accordance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) you can unsubscribe from any of our subscription services, as well as express your opposition to receiving advertising information, by sending the word BAJA to the following addresses: Tauló Art, att/ DPO, email@example.com or if you prefer, via email to the following address: Av. de la playa 9 07400 Alcúdia
What if I am a minor?
If you are under 14 years old and wish to become a member or participate in our social networks, your parents or legal guardian must give us their permission to register you as a user, so you have to ask them to fill in their personal data and sign the corresponding forms, contained in the websites of the Institution. Once signed, you can send them to the following addresses: Tauló Art, att/ DPO, Av. de la playa 9 07400 Alcúdia, or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching to the e-mail the document containing the form signed by your parents or legal guardian.
Likewise, if any record reveals that you are a minor, Tauló Art, via email, will notify your parents or legal guardian of the content of the information received and seek their consent to the collection and processing of your personal data. At any time, your parents or legal guardian may review, cancel or deny the collection of your personal data by contacting Tauló Art at the above addresses.